If you have a dental emergency please call the office to reach the dentist on call. 703-255-2573
Below are procedures with current appointment protocols and steps being taken during your visit.
· Face coverings are required for anyone (over the age of two years old) to enter the office. Contact us if this is not possible due to a medical issue.
· If you or anyone in your household have/had any sickness within 5 days of the appointment; we may need to reschedule. Please call us for further questioning.
· No contact, exposure, or positive result with a COVID-19 positive patient within 5 days.
.· Only scheduled patients may be in the office. ONE adult per family may accompany them. Parents may wait in the car if they feel comfortable for older children to be alone in the office.
· Ahead of appointments you will receive a wellness form via text or email; this form must be completed before the scheduled appointment.
· All forms are now electronic. Any update forms for health history, insurance, etc. will be texted and/or emailed prior to the appointment. Contact us if you have new insurance or have any billing questions to limit the time spent inside the office. We are NOT in-network with all insurance companies. Contact you insurance to confirm if Dr. Weil is a provider for your insurance if you are concerned.
· You can contact us by text! 703-255-2573 is now able to receive texts.
ARRIVAL TO APPOINTMENT
· DON’T call us when you arrive in the parking lot. The appointment time and the office has been redesigned to accommodate you at the scheduled time. If you are early, wait in your car until your scheduled time. Come in no earlier than 5 minutes.
· · ·Please give the office a call if you have any questions or concerns and a member of the Weil Bunch will be more than happy to help you. Stay safe and healthy!!
Jack Weil, DMD and the Weil Bunch
All that is good begins with a little SMILE.
When you visit our office, your child's dental health is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing them with the personalized, gentle care that they deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our little patients includes providing information that helps their parents to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact us today at 703-255-2573
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, pediatric dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Jack Weil, DMD
402 Maple Ave Suite B
Vienna, VA 22180
| OFFICE HOURS|
Monday 9:00 a.m - 5:15p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m - 5:15 p..m..
Thursday 9:00 a m - 5:15pm
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.