Dear Parents & Patients
It is with great pleasure that we have been able to reopen our office at limited capacity and continue to serve our patients. The safety of our patients, parents, and staff is of the utmost importance to our practice, and we want you to know that during these unprecedented and extraordinary times, we strive to make our office a safe environment for all. There have been several changes to our office policy in the wake of the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) that we would like to share with you. We believe these changes are necessary to mitigate risk to our patients, parents, and staff, while ensuring operations run smoothly.
• We require face coverings for anyone that enters the office.
• If you exhibit flu-like symptoms or fever, please do not come into the office. Instead, please call our office immediately so that we can reschedule your appointment.
• Only patients should be in the office for their scheduled appointments, with only one parent, if necessary.
• Ahead of all visits, patients will receive a Wellness Form via text and email; this form must be completed before the scheduled appointment.
• Please come on time to your appointment. We will be unable to see any patient that is late. If you are early, you may wait in your car until your scheduled appointment time. There is no need to call ahead before checking in.
Additionally, we are following the American Dental Association's (ADA) interim recommendations that align with the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to mitigate the risk of cross-contamination and spread of the COVID-19. To effectively minimize risk and create a safer office environment, we have drastically increased our safety measures and use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE). With the increased demand and necessity for PPE, such as eye protection, masks, gowns, and lab/exam coats, we are following the ADA's recommendation on how to handle this increased requirement appropriately. Subsequently, we will be implementing the following:
• Code D1999- Unspecified preventative procedures to document and report the use and cost of the additional PPE.
• The charge for this code is $10.00. For patients with multiple or monthly visits, this will be a one-time charge per month and a maximum of $30 per family.
• Our office will send this claim to insurance companies once per visit/claim to aid with the increased cost for PPE. If an insurance company does not cover this claim, the patient is responsible for the remaining balance.
Please understand this decision was not made lightly. We have made sure to follow the state regulations and the recommendations and guidelines set by the ADA and CDC when deciding how to proceed.
If you have any questions or concerns, please give the office a call, and a member of the Weil Bunch will be more than happy to help you. We truly appreciate your continued patronage to our practice. The last few months have been unprecedented and trying, to say the least, we are committed to providing you with the highest level of care, compassion, and professionalism you have come to love and trust in our office
Jack Weil, DMD and the Weil Bunch
All that is good begins with a little SMILE.
When you visit our office, your child's dental health is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing them with the personalized, gentle care that they deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our little patients includes providing information that helps their parents to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact us today at 703-255-2573
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, pediatric dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Jack Weil, DMD
402 Maple Ave Suite B
Vienna, VA 22180
| OFFICE HOURS|
Monday 9:00 a.m - 5:30p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m - 5:30 p..m..
Wednesday 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thursday 9:00 a m - 5:00p m
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.