Below are new procedures with current appointment protocols and steps being taken during your visit.
· Face coverings are required for anyone (over the age of two years old) to enter the office. Contact us if this is not possible due to a medical issue.
· If you or anyone in your household have/had flu-like symptoms, fever, cough, loss of taste of smell, or shortness of breath within 10 days of the appointment; we may need to reschedule. If you do answer yes to any of these symptoms, call us for further questioning.
· No contact with a COVID-19 positive patient within 14 days
.· Only scheduled patients may be in the office. ONE adult per family may accompany them. Parents may wait in the car if they feel comfortable for older children to be alone in the office.
· Ahead of appointments you will receive a COVID-19 screening form via text or email; this form must be completed before the scheduled appointment.
· All forms are now electronic. Any update forms for health history, insurance, etc. will be texted or emailed prior to the appointment. Contact us if you have new insurance or have any billing questions to limit the time spent inside the office.
· Statements are now emailed. A onetime payment can now be paid online without the need to create an account. Just the last name of the guarantor and the date of birth will grant access to the statement with payment options. A receipt is immediately emailed afterwards.
· You can contact us by text! 703-255-2573 is now able to receive texts.
ARRIVAL TO APPOINTMENT
· DON’T call us when you arrive in the parking lot. The appointment time and the office has been redesigned to accommodate you at the scheduled time. If you are early, wait in your car until your scheduled time. Come in no earlier than 5 minutes.
· Allow for at least six feet distance at the outside entrance. Allow exiting patients to completely exit before approaching the staircase. Same with entering, allow about a minute before you enter if you see someone ahead of you.
· Once inside you must “stop” at the front desk.
· Use of hand sanitizer, temperature checks and health screening questions are done upon arrival.
· Please wait to be directed or instructed where to go by a staff member.
· If you display any signs of illness within two days after your appointment, contact us immediately.
We follow the American Dental Association's (ADA) recommendations that align with the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to mitigate the risk of cross-contamination and spread of the COVID-19. To effectively minimize risk and create a safer office environment, we have drastically increased our safety measures and use of Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
Please give the office a call if you have any questions or concerns and a member of the Weil Bunch will be more than happy to help you. Stay safe and healthy!!
Jack Weil, DMD and the Weil Bunch
All that is good begins with a little SMILE.
When you visit our office, your child's dental health is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing them with the personalized, gentle care that they deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our little patients includes providing information that helps their parents to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact us today at 703-255-2573
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, pediatric dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Jack Weil, DMD
402 Maple Ave Suite B
Vienna, VA 22180
| OFFICE HOURS|
Monday 9:00 a.m - 5:30p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m - 5:30 p..m..
Wednesday 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thursday 9:00 a m - 5:00p m
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.