Dear Parents & Patients
We hope all of you are staying healthy during these extraordinary times and are finding enjoyable ways to make the most of family time as we continue to practice social distancing. We are resuming office hours on Monday, May 4, 2020 with very limited availability to reduce having multiple people in the office at one time.
Infection control has always been a priority for our practice and control processes are made so that when you receive care, its both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA) the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued. We do this to make sure that our infection control procedures are currently and adhere to each agencies’ recommendations.
If you have a scheduled appointment in the next several months and know you would like to postpone, please contact us. We will be happy to reschedule. The sooner we know, the better we will be able to manager other patients who would like to be seen as soon as possible. This would greatly be appreciated.
There will be several changes at your next appointment to help protect patients and staff.
- Upon entering the office you must STOP. Do not move about the office until directed to do so.
- Screening questions will be asked at the entrance. We will also begin asking the same questions on the phone when scheduling and/or confirming.
- Only one adult per family may accompany the child or children inside. Do not bring siblings if they do not have an appointment. Let us know if their are special circumstances prior to the appointment.
- Temperatures will be checked upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer will need to be used when you enter the office.
- You will be asked to stay in the reception area until further directed. Please don't open the door to the treatment area.
- There are no longer magazines, toys and so forth in our waiting room.
- We will manage social distancing at least 6 feet apart while you are here and movements around the office will be in one-way directions only.
- We will limit the number of patients in the office.
- You are required to wear a mask prior to entering for yourself and your child unless there is a medical reason you cannot do so.
- If possible and age appropriate, we will prefer for the accompanying adult to stay in the car while the child is been seen.
- When approaching the building entrance, allow exiting patients room to leave the building while observing appropriate social distance. Do not cross paths in the stairway.
- Please bring you own pen to the appointment.
- If possible, please call ahead for any insurance or account questions.
If your child or ANYONE in the household has or had a fever, coughing, difficulty breathing, flu like symptoms, or are just not feeling well in the past 72 hours prior to the appointment, please contact us to cancel the appointment.
Thank you for being our patients and having patience with us as we enter a new way of dentistry. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you all back. Please call us if you have any questions or concerns.
Dr. Weil and Staff
We are delighted that you have chosen our office to care for your child's dental needs. Our office provides gentle, family-oriented dental care to the children of the Northern Virginia Community.
All that is good begins with a little SMILE.
When you visit our office, your child's dental health is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing them with the personalized, gentle care that they deserve.
Part of our commitment to serving our little patients includes providing information that helps their parents to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact us today at 703-255-2573
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, pediatric dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more.
Please browse through our website and be sure to give us a call if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment.
Jack Weil, DMD
402 Maple Ave Suite B
Vienna, VA 22180
| OFFICE HOURS|
Monday 9:00 a.m - 5:30p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00 a.m - 5:30 p..m..
Wednesday 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thursday 9:00 a m - 5:00p m
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.